If you are looking to join the Giants as a new player, please complete the Expression of Interest form. We cannot guarantee you a place in a team as registrations have already been held, however we are always looking for new players so please be sure to send in your Expression of Interest and we will let you know as soon as possible. We thank you for choosing the Giants.
When registering using the Online form, read these tips and follow the steps below:
- Don’t use Online Form links from previous seasons. The form changes each season and the registration will not be accepted.
- Avoid using the BACK button while registering as this can affect the form. Close the browser and restart or continue forward and correct the information by repeating the process.
- If you don’t remember the username and password you can select the recovery them by selecting the ‘I would like to request my username and password’ option after you specify how many children to register. The Online form will send the details to the address if it is a known address.
- If you can’t login with the details you have, or you can’t recover your username and password, use the option ‘I am registering to this Club for the first time’, and re-specify the players details. If you receive multiple usernames for the same player, try with the top listed username first.
- Check all existing information on your Registration Form, particularly EMAIL. Delete all previous information no longer applicable in the NOTES section.
Online Form Steps
- Retrieve Username and Password. The Online form system will have emailed a username and password from the previous seasons registration. If you can’t find it, go through to Step 4, and use the “I would like to request my username and password” option, enter your contact email address. The system will email the username(s) and password(s) associated to that email address.
- Open Online Form page. Use a web browser to open the link to the Greenwood Giants Online Registration form.
- Specify number of Children. Enter the number of ‘siblings’ you are registering together.
- Login. Select the “I have an existing relationship with this club and know my username and password” option and enter the username and password for the player received from the Online Form from last season. Click the Continue button. (See instructions in step 1, or the tips sections if you have difficulties). Note this must be done for each player if you have multiple children registering.
- Select the Club. Click on the link for the Greenwood Giants Club Name.
- Basic Info. Confirm and correct the players basic information. This is used the players identity in the system and validates they are playing in the correct age divisions. Click the Continue button.
- Address details. Enter the players address details.
- Parent/Guardian details. GGBS is a junior club. All players parents or guardians must be known to accept registration. Please enter at least 1 parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Medical and Allergies. Enter any medical or allergy information pertinent to the players wealth fare while training and player basketball.
- WABL and Other Teams. Indicate if the player is a WABL player, or plays in another team or club, and if photo’s may be taken and published of the Joondalup Wolves online sites, or Greenwood Giants basketball club online sites.
- Notes. Update the notes information with new information or delete old information.
- Player Emergency Contact details. Provide the emergency contact details for the player.
- Payments. Your registration is not accepted without payment of GGBC fees.
Click the Fee’s Checkbox in the form to pay the fees using a Credit Card through an online system (includes 3.9% fee). The form will prompt for payments details after you accept the terms and conditions below. If you wish to pay using other methods, leave the checkbox unclicked, and pay via Bank Transfer, or by Cash or use EFTPOS facilities on registration day, or for Health card holders you may use a KidSports Voucher. The Bank Transfer payment details are below and will be included in the confirmation of registration email from the Online form.
- Merchandise. Click the Checkbox to purchase any merchandise shown. The system will prompt you to specify details like clothing sizes for up to 3 garments. You will be required to pay for the merchandise using the online system (includes 3.9% fee) to confirm these orders.
- Players and Parents Codes of Conduct. Read the Conditions of Registration. Have the Players read the Players Code of Conduct, and Parents/Guardians read the Parent Codes of Conduct.
- Acknowledge Terms and Conditions. Click the checkbox to acknowledge the terms and conditions, and
Click the Confirm button to continue.
- Confirmation and Payments. If you are paying using the online system, click the “Proceed to Payment” button and provide the Credit Card information. A message will be displayed indicating a successful registration. The system will email a record of the registration to the contact email addresses provided, including any receipts for payments. The email will contain copies of the Registration Conditions and Codes of Conduct.
- Close the browser when finished.
Payment must be paid at the time of registration to secure your spot in the team!
KidSport: GGBC is a registered KidSports Club (for health care card holders). Eligible applicants must email the firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link to register using a KidSports voucher.